Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What's New

I have a small pile of other items I am going to try to get listed, so check back soon for more items! I know it's getting close to Christmas, but I'm trying! These past couple months have just been super crazy busy!
Kissing Balls


Primitive Ornies

If you see anything on my blog that isn't listed in my shop, just shoot me a convo and let me know, I'll list it special for you!

I've added my Christmas Hair Clippies to my Etsy shop this week. I am done with my holiday craft fairs and am listing some leftovers.

Christmas Hair Clippies


Please go check them out here.

I also just joined the Homefront Team on Etsy. It's a team made up of military spouses and significant others. So if you want to support the troops and their spouses, search HOMEFRONT TEAM when you search on Etsy to see what we spouses do to keep us busy! For me, my big crafting time is during deployments.

My husband's next deployment to Iraq is coming up soon, so be prepared to see lots of new things in the shop!

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Cute shop! I love those octopus cupcake things....too funny. Welcome to the Homefront Team....I guess I should finally introduce myself as well...I'm behind. November was crazy and got away from me. I don't think you'll have any problems keeping busy during the upcoming deployment.

Number of Fabulous Visitors