Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Where can you find me?

My online shop is on etsy! Yummy Cuppy Crafts

You can also find my photos on Flickr

I also contributed to The Little Black Boxes for the August boxes! What is this? Well, it's a great company that receives promo items from online businesses and then sends YOU a box full of fun items to try out! Bath & Body, Jewelry, cards, perfume, and all kinds of fun things to try! Many of the companies participating also give great discounts on your purchases.

I really suggest getting your Little Black Box today..and check out the fun cupcake cuppy set you might receive! How fun is it to get a box full of surprises in the mail!? I got one last month and loved everything in it!

I was also featured in All Things Cupcake! This is a site that lists everything to do with cupcakes! I was so excited to hear that I had been discovered by them and featured on their page!

I am always looking for more ways to get my cuppies out there, so keep your eyes open, you never know where you might see me next!!!

No comments:

Number of Fabulous Visitors