Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Chocolate Bunny Cupcake Wrappers

I know this is last minute, and I had hoped to have more cute Easter wrappers in my shop, but my life has been a bit busy lately. I just didn't have the time to get much listed! I was suddenly swamped with custom orders (but I'm not complaining!)!

However... I DID list these 'yummy' chocolate bunny cupcake wrappers. I have them all ready to go. So as soon as your order is complete, they'll be hoppin' your way!

*Just a couple hours after listing these, they have been featured in a treasury! Check it out here!

**And minutes after the above addendum, I was featured in ANOTHER treasury! Check THAT one out here!

***Yet another treasury feature! Go here.

Let me know if you want more then one set! It's do-able!

And don't forget to check out the 'old school' wrappers I have listed for only $3/set.

1 comment:

THREE LITTLE BIRDS said...

Congratulations on all of your treasury features...I'm not surprised, these are super cute!!
Thanks for visiting my blog:)
I see you have 4 kids(I've got you beat...I have 5)It's so neat to see busy Moms still finding time to nurture their creative side!

Number of Fabulous Visitors