Friday, October 8, 2010

Family Rules Subway Art

I haven't been too productive these last few days. But I did manage to throw this together this morning. I made some Family Rules and framed them in an old frame I had...

I used Power Point to create it by typing in words, changing their font, color and sizes, and then also rotating some of the words.

It was fun to rearrange them all and I am very happy with the end result!

I had to make it on 2 pages as my frame holds 8x20 inches. And, now that the frame is hanging, I am thinking about painting it black.... (it was originally gold.)

2 comments:

Gremma said...

I love this subway art! There are even Turner's in my family. You wouldn't be willing to share your file would you? It is amazing!

(PS, I am signing up to follow you via email. That is my favorite way to follow. Thanks for having that option!)

Unknown said...

This is a great idea! I thought it was something you purchased until I read that you made it. Great job!

Number of Fabulous Visitors