Wednesday, September 8, 2010

BUY ONE GET ONE FREE

As loyal followers and readers, I am offering up an end of summer special to you! Starting now, for each purchase you make in my etsy shop, you can receive a free set of cupcake wrappers! Just be sure to enter the following code at checkout as well as an email address I can send the photo page to:

Code: SMRBOGO


Once your order is complete, I will email you this page of available cupcake wrappers to chose your free set! Each set is numbered and will be updated as sets are no longer available.

Respond back to me with your free choice(s), and I'll ship your free cupcake wrappers, and all items needed to assemble them, at no extra charge!

1 item purchased = 1 free set of wrappers
2 items purchased = 2 free sets of wrappers
and so on and so forth....

Remember... Go to Yummy Cuppy Crafts...

Enter Code: SMRBOGO
And your email address at checkout!

No comments:

Number of Fabulous Visitors