Thursday, September 23, 2010

FALL Blocks Redo

I got this set of 5 lovely framed flowers in lovely colors... at a yard sale for $1...
I wanted to make a "FALL" block set.
So, I originally planned to take out the flowers and do a 3D type letter blocks. No go. The back of the frames WOULD NOT come out! So, plan B... cover them up! So, I started by painting the outsides brown.
Then I cut scrapbook paper the same size as the inside of the frame... to cover the glass.
Goodbye flowers!!!!
And after a few 'wardrobe' changes... I settled on my colors.
With a quick cut on the cricut machine, and a rummage through my fall 'stuff'.... I came up with this!

giveawaysHookingupwithHoH Beyond The Picket Fence PonyTails and FishScales
Get your craft on Thurs.
Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special

3 comments:

Chris said...

Much improved! I can't wait to get a cricut so I can do fun stuff like this!

Jill said...

Such a cute idea! You did a great job!

Connie said...

Great transformation.

I found you through Funky Junk Interiors Saturday party and am your newest follower.

Number of Fabulous Visitors