Monday, September 20, 2010

My fall wreath

I made a trip to Michaels and Dollar Tree Sunday afternoon. Michaels had 40% off most of their fall decor, PLUS I had an additional 15% coupon! So I stocked up on some things I've been wanting.

I already had this wreath that I got at Dollar Tree a while back for $1And then I got some leaf stems and some picks to put on the wreath... and dug up some fall things I've had in my stash...
And after hot glue-ing all the things to the wreath, this is what I came up with.
I also bought a few craft pumpkins to put out until it's later and we can put out real ones! I've started seeing the pumpkin patches setting up all over.... I'm so excited! Check back tomorrow to see my pumpkin display just inside my front door!
Beyond The Picket Fence

No comments:

Number of Fabulous Visitors