Friday, April 17, 2009

Cupcake Cuppy Pattern Now Available!!!

Okay! It's finally here!

I have gotten so many people asking me for my cupcake cuppy (wrapper) pattern. At first I was not ready to share it, nor did I have the pattern set up to share via PDF format. So, today, I finally sat down and got it all done!

Now available in Yummy Cuppy Crafts Etsy shop, is my Cupcake Cuppy Pattern for the standard cupcake wrapper!

You will receive a READY TO PRINT PDF formatted document with 5 wrappers per 8 1/2 x 11 inch sheet. Also, a Word document with all the instructions you'll need to complete the process from start to finish! No resizing needed, just download and print!!!

I also have mini cupcake wrappers and Jumbo cupcake wrapper patterns that I have not made available for purchase at this time. If this is something you would be interesting in having available, please let me know!

So if you have an event coming up and are looking for that special something to add a little WOW to your dessert table, head over to my etsy shop and get the pattern. You can create any wrapper with your desired craft paper to match your theme!!!

No comments:

Number of Fabulous Visitors