Monday, December 7, 2009

Hello Love...

I am madly in love with my new Cricut Expression. I have only begun to scratch the surface of all its abilities, but I'm in heaven!!!

I started out making tags/labels for my Christmas gifts this year.  My kids are always snooping around to see whose is whose... so I have made some semi-discreet labels that blend in with my wrapping paper so its not quite so obvious.

I placed the first initial of my kids' name on the top corner of their packages.  You can't really see it unless you look really close because the letters match the color of the wrapping paper! Then, I made shadow name labels for my brother and brother-in-law's gifts. 

As for Santa's gifts... I made a few fancy ones to coordinate with the wrapping paper I'm using for those special gifts!

I love the swirly designs

Here's a sneak peek at a fun project I've been working on. I'm already a week behind on this, so I'll hopefully have the final photo up soon!  Maybe tonight!


And lastly, this has nothing to do with Christmas, but since we have moved into our new house, the kids have had to get used to wearing coats.  And since 3 of my 4 can't reach the hangers in the closet, I found these letter hangers at Hobby Lobby and hung them inside our door near the laundry room.  Now the little ones can hang up their own coats and school bags when they walk in the door. 

I just love it and wanted to share it with you!

And as always, if there is anything you see here that you'd like, shoot me a line and I would be glad to list it for you in my Etsy shop!

1 comment:

scrapping4twins said...

OK I totally love the letter coat hangers and love the vera bradley too :)

Number of Fabulous Visitors