Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Social Media Button Tutorial

I have been searching high and low for an easy tutorial for putting the cute little buttons on the sidebar to my right here that connect you to my facebook, twitter, and RSS feed with one little click------->

So tonight while I was browsing my Facebook page, I see SimplyAnnieKate had posted a link for an easy how-to on her blog!  Check it out HERE!

And while you are at it, you might as well check out all the adorable "handmade boutique clothing" she makes for children on Etsy! Too cute!!!
*Thank you Katie for doing all the hard work and making it easy for us not so blogger savvy folks!!!

1 comment:

Simply Annie Kate said...

Yay!!! So happy it was so easy for you and thank you so much for the plug:) Happy Holidays!

Number of Fabulous Visitors