Sunday, November 9, 2008

New Fall & Christmas Items up on Etsy!

Thanks for being patient with me these last couple days. I have been getting ready for my first craft fair of the season. It went over pretty good! Sold some things, handed out lots of business cards, and got some more people signed up for the mailing list!

I was surprised at how many people had heard of Etsy! One gal even said, "Oh, I've seen these cupcake wrappers on Etsy, is that you?" and I said "Why..yes!"

I even ran into a couple people who have shops or do their shopping on etsy! How great is that?!

Here are two more fall sets I will have available on Etsy.
Yummy Cuppy Crafts


Here are the latest Christmas/Winter sets I have been holding onto until after the craft fair. Now that the first craft fair is out of the way, I am starting to list them in my shop!



More items to come!

No comments:

Number of Fabulous Visitors