Saturday, July 18, 2009

Weekend Finds

This week was crazy busy with the kids and VBS... and yet another soccer game today, so I didn't get to hit the yard sales like I wanted. My friend, however, had a HUGE yard sale fundraiser for some missionary friends moving to FIGI, so I did stop by there and see what was there.

2 giant sconces $0.50 each

I also came across this lamp... no shade, but that's ok. I have seen some cute ideas on blogs that I'd like to try.... I still need to make sure it works too! It's a pretty light blue, but I think I'll paint it white. I don't have any blue in my house.








Then this morning before I headed to the soccer game, I drove past a neighborhood yard sale and found this tray for $0.50...

Then a small pile of brand new or like new baby clothes for $2. Since I don't know what I'm having, I grabbed things for boy or girl! hee hee

I have quite a pile of things to work on out in the garage. I just haven't had the time this week (or the energy) to work on anything. I hope to do a little this week before baby comes!!!

No comments:

Number of Fabulous Visitors