Friday, January 8, 2010

Valentine Paper Hearts


I saw these here and couldn't wait to try them out. I just took down my Christmas decorations and now, my house in naked all over again. It doesn't help that as soon as we moved in, I started decorating for Christmas. Now that it's all packed away now, I'm back at square one. So... I'm searching for fun and affordable decorating ideas. And this, my friends, is definitely one of them!

I used a pencil to roll the paper, and then dabbed a dot of glue just like she said to in the tutorial to hold the heart in place. Then I threw mine in a jar with silver tinsil from Christmas. Ta-da! Instant Valentine's Day decor!

1 comment:

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

These turned out great! I really like the red against the silver! Thanks for linking back! Stephanie Lynn

Number of Fabulous Visitors