Friday, April 23, 2010

$25 Bathroom Remodel

We are renting... so it kills me to not be able to upgrade our sad sad outdated CREAM EVERYWHERE bathrooms. With my in-laws coming for a visit, I have been on a cleaning/decorating whirlwind, trying to get the house looking nice.

I decided to paint the kids' bathroom. Below is a near exact replica of what it looked like (because I didn't have time to take a before pic of the actual bathroom)... just imagine this.

CREAM FLOOR
CREAM TUB & TILE
CREAM SHOWER
CREAM WALLS
CREAM CEILING
YUCKY BLONDE CABINETS (in my opinion)

(This is our main bathroom which I hope to paint soon as well)
I found a cute shower curtain at Target on clearance for under $7, and 2 matching rugs, both under $7 each. Then the other day I got a cheap can of paint at wal-mart.

My husband took #3 with him to do some lumber hunting, so I rushed around to get the whole bathroom painted before he got back.

Well, he returned before I was done, told me I was crazy, and then saved the day by taking off the back of the toilet for me so I could paint behind it! (I didn't think of that...oops)

Here is my remodel all complete:

My husband made the bench from scratch for the kids. There is a matching one in the main bathroom as well! He's so handy!

1 comment:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

I luv your $25 makeover...the curtain and rugs are so colorful! Come by and show off your THRIFTY makeover at my NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAYS PARTY...hope to see you there:)

Blessings,
Linda

Number of Fabulous Visitors