Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Free TuTu Lessons

Have you seen all the cute tutus on the internet lately! They are all the rave now! And they aren't just for dress up anymore!!!! Want to learn how to make your own? Well, Jenni, from MissTutu.com is launching a new website and is offering free video lessons via email when you go check out her new site and register for free! So I'm helping her spread the word!

If you are interested, go to MissTuTu.com and register, and don't forget to enter my name, "KIM", so she knows who sent ya!

Here are a couple tutus I've made for my little Addi. The first is her Ladybug costume.
And this one was what she wore to the 4th of July Parade last summer!
They are so much fun and super easy to make! You can make them for a fraction of the cost that people are charging online... so go get your free video lessons so you can make your own at MissTuTu.com and enter my name: KIM


"I am not being compensated for this post, however I am entering a competition to see which mom blogger can share this free tutu lesson with the most people by April 30th."


No comments:

Number of Fabulous Visitors