Thursday, April 15, 2010

Join the Club!

I've been wanting to start a 'Cupcake Wrapper Of The Month Club' for quite some time. Now that spring is here, I've decided to get it going! I've just listed 2 options in my etsy shop!

6 month or 12 month subscriptions.

Tell Your Friends!!!

Details Below:

*Each month you will receive a different set of 12 cupcake wrappers appropriate for the time of year or upcoming holiday! These sets may or may not be available in my shop, so you could be receiving exclusive items only available to club members!

*Save big! Free shipping! Your membership also includes special offers and surprises throughout your membership!

*Receive 10% discount for the entire duration of your membership on orders from my shop! Including custom orders!

*All wrappers will be mailed out between the 1st and 7th of the month. Your first month’s wrappers will be mailed out the month after you sign up. But no worries, you won’t have to wait, I’ll send you a surprise gift right away just for joining the club!

*Want to purchase these as a gift? Or want to send one month to a friend as a gift? No problem! Just send me the recipient’s info in the buyer’s message upon purchase, or in a convo!

*All items made from a smoke free and pet free home!

No comments:

Number of Fabulous Visitors