Friday, June 26, 2009

More Thrift Finds & A Few Results...

As I had guessed, the prices were MUCH cheaper at the thrift shop on the base today! I got the table, and all its contents on top for under $5! The table was only $2, the matching frames were $0.50 each, the 4 napkin rings were $0.25 as well as the metal hangar thingy...

The tall narrow shelf was $15 off Craigslist.



And remember this set of bronzed beauties????


I painted them black, and lit some floating candles in them.
The candles were a set of 6 that I got today for $0.25!


And remember this ugly wood block candle holder???I removed the wood 'art' and replaced it with a small beveled mirror I got at Ben Franklin for less than $2
SCORE!

1 comment:

Melissa Peterson said...

I love them!! Can't wait to see the rest. You are definitely an inspiration and totally making me want to reinvent something :)

Number of Fabulous Visitors