Saturday, February 6, 2010

Wall Art for my Huge White Wall

See my huge open bare white wall in my living room? It's been driving me nuts. We are renting, and as much as I'd love to paint it, we don't have a ladder that would reach the heavens. So.. a while back, I got some 2 pack blank canvas at Michael's. Buy One Get One Free!

4 Large Canvas = $15
I tried to paint some designs off my rug... my inspiration... And then my fabulous husband, assisted by my little 2 year old, hung them up ever so perfectly!

And now... my huge blank wall isn't quite so blank!

1 comment:

Terri B. said...

I just came across your posting and thought you might be interested in learning about a Canadian company that creates inspired wall art- Wall Tattoos. It's the perfect wall art for a huge white wall.

We like to describe it as The only tattoo you’ll never regret

At Surface Collective, http://www.surfacecollective.com, our passion is to create wall art that speaks to your soul and to your budget. Priced from $39, our line of removable Wall Tattoos lets you make your mark, without using a drop of ink.

More than 50 designs and dozens of colour combinations
Design themes for every room in the house, from nurseries to powder rooms
Application is painless and takes just a few minutes
Removal is simple- Wall Tattoos come down in seconds and don’t leave a trace

Surface Collective provides an easy solution for the way you want to decorate your life. Check out the entire collection of Wall Tattoos at www.surfacecollective.com. We guarantee you’ll find a design to suit your unique style.

Email info@surfacecollective.com with any questions or comments. We’d be happy to give you more information on the company and our products and services.

Number of Fabulous Visitors